Mon 08:23 M. M. Artyukhov / М. М. Артюхов – mathoverflow.net
Sun 20:23 Unlinked interlocking planar polygons – mathoverflow.net
Sun 15:23 Are there infinitely many primes ⌊ex⌋ with x a positive integer? – mathoverflow.net
Sat 20:23 Is it possible to realize the Moebius strip as a linear group orbit? – mathoverflow.net
Thu 20:23 Generalized Stokes' theorem – mathoverflow.net
Wed 08:23 Why are quasi-categories better than simplicial categories? – mathoverflow.net
Tue 20:23 L'Hopital rule for upper and lower limit? – mathoverflow.net
Tue 08:23 Limits and colimits in the category of condensed abelian groups – mathoverflow.net
Mon 08:23 The Wiener measure of an open set – mathoverflow.net
Showed 9 links.
View older hot links.
- The filter matches using both the URL and the title, case-insensitively.
- test will simply search for test. !test will exclude anything containing test.
- test, !b will include anything containing test that does not contain b.
- test, b will search for anything containing test or b. There is no way to do 'and' instead of 'or'.
- https://workplace, https://stackoverflow, !test
will show only posts from workplace and stackoverflow, that do not have 'test' in the title.
will show everything except workplace and stackoverflow.
- You cannot use escape characters.
- Exclamation points that are not at the start, do not negate the search. E.g. no! is not a negative filter.
- A good way to match sites is by matching just a little bit around the site name. E.g. https://security.stackexchange.com/question/x can be matched using /security.
and mathoverflow using /mathoverflow..
- A set of filters that I like is this.
Author: Luc Gommans | @lucgommans