Sat 08:23 Is a complex algebraic set with a Zariski dense subset of algebraic points already defined over the algebraic numbers? – mathoverflow.net
Sat 08:23 What is the logical status of the sentence combining the ideas of Löb and Rosser, "this sentence is provable before any proof of its negation"? – mathoverflow.net
Fri 20:23 Consistency of a strange (choice-wise) set of reals – mathoverflow.net
Wed 20:23 Is every smooth projective variety contained in a chain of smooth projective varieties of increasing dimension? – mathoverflow.net
Sat 15:23 The parity of the maximal number of consecutive 1s in the binary expansion of an integer – mathoverflow.net
Fri 08:23 Does there exists a finite set of points in Euclidean plane in which every point has at least 3 points in the same distance? – mathoverflow.net
Thu 15:23 Number of finite index subgroups in a free abelian group – mathoverflow.net
Thu 08:23 Reason for breakdown of a nice binomial identity – mathoverflow.net
Thu 08:23 Will this Turing machine find a proof of its halting? – mathoverflow.net
Tue 20:23 The editor wrote the paper for me – mathoverflow.net
Tue 15:23 In practice, how explicitly can we describe a Galois representation? – mathoverflow.net
Mon 15:23 When can we divide continuous functions? – mathoverflow.net
Sun 15:23 Page-turning number of a graph – mathoverflow.net
Showed 13 links.
View older hot links.
- The filter matches using both the URL and the title, case-insensitively.
- test will simply search for test. !test will exclude anything containing test.
- test, !b will include anything containing test that does not contain b.
- test, b will search for anything containing test or b. There is no way to do 'and' instead of 'or'.
- https://workplace, https://stackoverflow, !test
will show only posts from workplace and stackoverflow, that do not have 'test' in the title.
will show everything except workplace and stackoverflow.
- You cannot use escape characters.
- Exclamation points that are not at the start, do not negate the search. E.g. no! is not a negative filter.
- A good way to match sites is by matching just a little bit around the site name. E.g. https://security.stackexchange.com/question/x can be matched using /security.
and mathoverflow using /mathoverflow..
- A set of filters that I like is this.
Author: Luc Gommans | @lucgommans